Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Food

Well this would normally be a bad thing, but considering my circumstances it is good! I have been EXTREMELY nauseus! I have only thrown up once, but I constantly feel like I am going to throw up. I don't know how I've held in what I have eaten so far. I am hoping that this is just happening because of my pregnancy and not because of my progesterone pills. It seems like it should just be pregnancy related though. I am 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and in most of the things I have read this symptom usually starts at around 6 weeks. Well I will hope for the best!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to predict that it's a boy. (or girl :p ) no really, I was so sick with Zach. I only remember being really tired with you. I think I had a little morning sickness, but I really don't remember being all that sick with you. Plenty tired though.

    ps. you should definitely check into wic. They really help you to know what and how much you should be eating while pregnant. Give them a good shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize that you are probably going to have to change the name of this blog to "My First Baby" and keep writing in it so that your child can read it when she/he is expecting a baby! Could be better than the average baby book.

    ReplyDelete