Sunday, August 9, 2009

:(

Well I am on my period. I was bad though and didn't do what I said I was going to do. I took a pregnancy test yesterday. Not because I thought it would last, but because I wanted to know that all of the symptoms I've been having weren't just in my head. It was a faint positive which is a yes. I knew it wouldn't last though. I wish the symptoms would just go away faster though. They are feeling a little more intense today. I'm sure they will be gone in a few days. One of my "friends" on my facebook page is pregnant and almost every day she writes about how much she hates having her symptoms. I wish that I could tell her to get over it and to be greatful that she is pregnant. I don't think I've ever hear anyone complain about it more than her. It's just so annoying to me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment