Friday, August 7, 2009

pregnant?

So I am hoping that I don't start my period. I am having a couple of symptoms like sore breasts, some fatigue, and I'm a little emotional. I don't wan't to get my hopes up though. Tomorrow is day 28 of my cycle and I probably will start my period. I guess I sometimes get these same symptoms when I am getting ready to start my period. I know that the only way to know would be to take a pregnancy test, but I'm not using another one of those things until I am very late for a period. Blah. I wish that I had some answers so that I could have a little more control of what is happening.

Yesterday I was feeling really down about everything. It is hard to imagine ever having a sucessful pregnancy. I can't even imagine making it to the first 8 week dr. appointment to see the heartbeat. Hopefully it will happen for me soon!

I also hate hearing people complain about their pregnancy symptoms. I will be so greatful whe I actually get to have more of them. I will be glad to have morning sickness. Even if it is uncomfortable, it is for a good reason! People having pregnancy symptoms should just be glad that they are pregnant! :p I probably would have complained about them too if I just got pregnant and never miscarried. But just being in this position has changed my perception I guess. I sometimes feel jelous of the people that are pregnant with babies that are due at the same time mine would be due. I will hopefully get over that soon. Well that is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I know I am beginning to sound like a broken record, but...If the ob/gyn you saw last time is unable or unwilling to test your progesterone levels, then you should keep looking until you find a doctor who can. Call around - it can't hurt to investigate ob/gyns until you find one that you can talk to and who listens to you. You are going to want that in your pregnancy anyway. A doctor who says well stuff like that happens when you bring him the information and ask him to do a specific task is not the kind of doctor you can trust to bring a healthy baby to full term. I'm just saying. And also, get Steve to go with you. He is not dummy when it comes to medical conditions. Get him to help. Take him with you so that th doctor understands he is working for you, not the other way around. I know it is hard for you to assert yourself, but this is one of those times when you really need to.

    Call. Call every doctor in the area. Don't give up until you find a doctor you have a good rapport with. It shouldn't be this hard and painful - especially when it is very likely to be a very simple fix.

    Also, see about getting some meditation tapes. Take as much time as you have to stay calm and destressed. There was a show on today that talked about a woman who couldn't get pregnant until she learned how to relax and destress. Just a thought.

    I love you and want you to be happy. Sometimes you have to take your happiness when people aren't willing to help you get it. You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete