Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trimester #2!!

I made it through the week without the progesterone pills! Everything still seems like it should be fine. I'm pretty excited about it! I am in my 2nd trimester which is a huge relief. That is when most people in my situation usually start telling people. I went ahead and told everyone at 12 weeks. At that time my Dr. said that since everything was going so well I shouldn't worry about anything bad happening. He said that he thought it would be just fine to tell people. My next Dr. appointment is in 2 more weeks! This last couple of weeks has actually gone pretty fast. I will be 16 weeks at that appointment. I'm not sure If I have an ultrasound scheduled, but I really hope I do. I was at my friends baby shower yesterday and one of the girls there found out the gender of her baby at 15 weeks. I just want to see if I can get lucky and find out early. I'm just impatient! I guess we will see what he does!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new title! I have a feeling it's going to have a very happy ending!

    ReplyDelete