Friday, January 8, 2010

We are having a girl!!

On Tuesday this week we had our dr. appointment and had the big ultrasound done! Most of the pictures the tech took just looked like a blob to me, but it was neat to see my baby in there moving around. She was really making it hard for the ultrasound tech to get good pictures, but that is okay with me. We got one picture of her cute little alien face and were unable to get a profile picture. We also got one of her little feet and her fist. I don't think she wanted us bugging her like that ;) Steve doesn't want me to put the picture that shows she is a girl on here so I better not do that. Everything looked just right in the ultrasound, and I found out that all of my blood tests were great as well. The nurse that talked to me said that I am Acing my pregnancy! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment