Wednesday, September 22, 2010

4 months!


Ellie is 4 months old now! She's a big girl too. At her last Dr. appointment she weighed in at 15lbs 13oz which was in the 90 percentile, and her height was 24 2/3in. long. She is hitting all of her milestones right on time and is very healthy! Once again it was sad to see her get her vaccinations, but she reacted great and was back to her happy self a few hours later. She is showing more of her personality all of the time. She will just "talk" to anything for long periods of time. It's so cute. She laughs a lot more too. We are on a great schedule now! She takes all of her naps without a fight! I put her in her crib, give her her pacifier and she is out. Every once a while she will pull it out on accident so I'll have to put it back in her mouth, but that isn't a problem for me. She will usually sleep for about 45 minutes at a time. She has been going to bed earlier too. She used to go to bed at around 10:30 P.M. and would sleep for about 8-9 hours. Now she is going to bed at 7 or 8, waking up after sleeping for about 8 hours to eat, then sleeps until about 7:00 A.M. It is nice to have some time to myself in the evenings. I can get a lot of stuff around the house taken care of.

1 comment:

  1. Megan! How are you? Gosh it's been about forever since I talked and seen you. Did I know you were married? I think I did. Anyway congrats on your beautiful little girl. She is so sweet and precious. Oh this is Kandra (Nebeker)Plott. Hopefully you remember me. Well hope everything is going well for you and I can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete