Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My first experience with cloth diapering.

Okay, so I just have to write a blog post on what happened today. It's just too funny! Well I had to change Ellie's diaper today, like always, and I found that I only had one diaper left. I started to put it on her and she decided that that was the perfect time to start going potty. I didn't know what to do so I decided to make my own diaper. We have some of those flat cloth diapers here that we normally use as burp cloths. I put that on her, but I knew that she needed something to go over the cloth diaper so that her car seat didn't get soaked. The only thing that came to my mind was a garbage bag, so I cut one and tied it on her. Luckily she didn't go potty before we bought her diapers because I don't know how well this diaper would have worked. Below are some pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. That actually looks really good, Megan! Much better than I could have done!!

    ReplyDelete