Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hormones :p

So yesterday I was on a little on the cranky side. There is really no reason so I am going to blame it on hormones. It's not such a good thing to feel so cranky with the work that I do. At the end of the day yesterday I asked my client if I seemed grouch and she replied with a firm "yes". I apologized and told her that I would try to be in a better mood! I was able to fake my way through it today. After working with my client yesterday, I went to work at pizza hut. One of the girls I work with is really mean! She is so bossy and, well, rude! I've know this since the 1st day I saw her. Well she was pointing out everything I was doing wrong and just watching me as I was running around trying to take care of every customer and answering the phone. Well that would probably make anyone feel frustrated! I thought it was noticable that I wasn't happy with her. Later on I apologized for getting so angry at her and she said that she couldn't even tell! I guess I need to learn how to be meaner :). Before that everything was just annoying me though.

This might be way to much information, but I am physically feeling a little better. My cramps aren't nearly as bad as they were a couple of days ago. The bleeding has also gotten a lot lighter too! It was sure uncomfortable and painful when it was bad. I've been trying to see if the HCG hormone is dropping by taking pregnancy tests since I haven't been able to get in to see a doctor. I took one today and it looked about the same as the last one I took. They have all been pretty light, but they are still showing up positive. I just want my body to be regular again so I can move on.

So when I first found out I was pregnant I was really hoping that it would work out and I couldn't think of any reason that it wouldn't so I told a few people at work. It is really hard telling people that I am no longer pregnant. I feel bad because they probably feel akward after I tell them. I would probably feel akward too if i was in their position.

No comments:

Post a Comment