Sunday, February 14, 2010

27 weeks

This weekend my mom came to visit me and spoil me and my baby. We went shopping for some maternity jeans because I only had one pair that really fit me. We picked up a couple of shirts and a dress as well. Then we bought a cute crib bedding set from Walmart and some polka dot wall stickers that matched it. We also bought a bunch of cute little baby girl clothes. It was fun to spend some time with my mom and do some shopping, even though my back was killing me at the end of the day :p.
The crib with the bedding!

When we got to Walmart I had a sharp pain near my cervix that was pretty intense. It felt like it stiffened up and like there were a million needles poking me. It was terrible, but it went away after a few minutes. My mom said that she thinks it could be a contraction. I'm not completely sure what it was, so I guess I have a good question to ask my doctor at my next visit in March.


These are some clothes that my mom bought for the baby. (not the ones from this weekends though)

I have this little heart rate monitor that my mom bought me after we had our 8 week visit. We didn't realize it at the time, but it only works later on during the pregnancy(near the 3rd trimester). There was one time a couple of weeks ago that I actually heard my babies heartbeat, but it only lasted about 10 seconds. Today I thought that I'd try it again and much to my surprise I found it right away! It was really strong and she stayed in that position for a long time! Both my husband and my mom got to hear it! It's always fun to share these experiences with other people. It seems like I'm usually alone when that kind of stuff happens.

After shopping my mom had me model my new maternity clothes for her. She wanted to take some pictures of my big belly. It's just crazy how quickly it grows! It has only been a week since I took the last picture and it has grown a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment