Saturday, March 20, 2010

4D ultrasound pics/ Week 32!

My mom was so kind and paid for me to get some 4D ultrasound pics done. The first appointment was at 29 weeks, but little Ellie wasn't really cooperating so the lady had me reschedule the appointment. It was rescheduled for last week, but she had something come up and so I had to wait until today. Waiting so long was pretty rough since I have been so excited, but it was worth the wait! We went in this morning and it was great! She is pretty much the cutest baby ever! I love her little button nose and chubby cheeks!

She loves having her arms up by her face :)
Well we only have 8 weeks left until her due date approaches! I am so excited and hoping it goes by quickly. I can't wait to see her and hold her. Although the pregnancy symptoms are worth it, I won't really mind getting past all of them. It is pretty hard to move these day's and my back really hurts most of the time. I feel bored when I get home and want to do something, but my body is just so worn out after work and all I can really manage to do is sit around. When I do go out, it's only fun for a little while :S Oh well though. It will be great in a few weeks! Last night I forgot to take my wedding ring off and it wasn't going to come off this morning. I am a wimp, so I had to have Steven pull it off for me. It was quite painful! I guess I'll just have to wait until the swelling in my fingers goes down before I where my wedding ring again :( Other than all of that, everything is great!

1 comment:

  1. You could learn to crochet with all of your extra time! ;) She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete