Wednesday, March 31, 2010

33 Weeks pregnant


What a week it has been! On Saturday I had my first baby shower in Twin Falls. It was a lot of fun. We had good company and got a lot of good stuff.This little girl is already so spoiled! I'm really glad that we don't have to worry about her going without some of the things she needs. We could have her now and would have everything we need plus some extra fun stuff. I have another baby shower in Meridian in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure where I am going to put more baby stuff, but I'm excited for it.
I had a doctors appointment yesterday and everything is still looking great. He said that in a few weeks if I go into labor, he wont try to stop it. It's crazy that we are almost done with this pregnancy. I remember that in the beginning I didn't think I was going to make it to my 8 week appointment. Now I only have 6 weeks and 4 days left!

I guess I will write down a few symptoms I've been having. Of course I've had heartburn. It doesn't bother me too much. I still eat the foods that cause it anyway. I have been having the round ligament pain. It's not too bad, but at night time when I'm sleeping and want to turn it is miserable! It hurts to turn, then when I get up in the morning it takes me a couple of minutes to start walking because it hurts. My bladder is also achy. I guess that is because my uterus and baby put a lot of pressure on it. This morning I noticed something new that I didn't realize could happen at this time. Hopefully this isn't too much information, but my body is ready to start feeding our baby. It freaked me out when I noticed it! I guess that is a part of having a baby though. Other than all of that I guess I've just been tired and anxious. I can't wait until Ellie is born. It's funny because I have her with me all of the time, but I just want to see her. It just seems different. Well that is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the round ligament pains. I hated those. I had the with you and with Zach. I don't remember ever leaking though. They make pads for that - you should go and get some. The good new is that you will be able to feed the baby the good old fashioned natural way :)

    ReplyDelete