Monday, March 8, 2010

Only 10 weeks left!!

My belly shot at 30 weeks

On Saturday I hit my 30 week mark! It's so exciting that the due date is coming up so soon! I'm really happy. I have a feeling that I will be even happier when my pregnancy is almost over. I have had heartburn almost everyday for the last few weeks. I think that every type of food is causing it. It's not too bad yet, but it is progressively getting worse. I've also been feeling a little nauseous again. Hopefully that will just go away! I am keeping my fingers crossed anyway. I do love being pregnant though. It's so fun feeling little Ellie moving around all of the time. I enjoy sitting back on my recliner and watching my belly bounce all over the place because of her.

Steven is also getting quite excited! My mom had bought Ellie a couple of teddy bears and my grandma made us a bunch of blankets. This is what I found in the crib last night:



He learned how to swaddle a baby with the teddy bears and he put a diaper on the white one. I think it is so funny.

A couple of months back I was really excited because I had found a stroller/car seat combo at a resale store for a great price. At that time I didn't think about looking the car seat up to see if it had been recalled. We were just excited to buy it. The next morning on the news they were talking about the items that you should never buy used. Then they said that you should always look the item up on the recall list before purchasing the item. I decided to look up this new car seat and of course, it was on the recall list. It is pretty old too. The defect could be fixed by calling the company and getting a new part for it, but it was ruined for me. After seeing that I just new that it would be best to buy a new car seat. We finally went and bought one today. The price was higher, but now I feel a lot better about using it for our little girl. It is really cute too.

The old car seat

The new car seat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment