Monday, April 12, 2010

short update..

A couple nights ago Steven told me that he really wanted a longer, more traditional name for our little girl. We got online and looked at baby names again and decided that Elizabeth would work perfectly. That way we can still call her Ellie for short. She is already Ellie to me so a major change probably wouldn't be okay :). So as of right now her name will be Elizabeth Mae.

Today I had my Appointment for week 35. I had to get the group B strep test done and my Dr. checked to see how far my cervix has dilated. He said that it isn't quite 1 cm. yet, but it is right where it is supposed to be at this time. He said that my body is doing exactly what it needs to for a regular delivery. It's pretty crazy that the doctors can tell just by feeling it. My little baby's head is down which is also a very good thing! I weighed the same this morning as I did at my last appointment. That is a good thing though. I kind of pigged out before going to my last appointment so I was a little heavier. I won't share how much I weigh now though. It's crazy that we only have around 5 weeks left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment