Monday, May 10, 2010

39 week appointment!!

I went to the Dr. today. It went well. It hurt pretty bad when he checked my cervix this time. I guess I am pretty swollen. I started spotting right away. It was okay though. When the nurse took my blood pressure I was kind of nervous because it was higher than normal. My urine sample was good though. My Dr. said that at this point in pregnancy the blood pressure gets higher easier and that it is nothing to worry about.

So... Here is the best part of today's appointment. I will be induced on WEDNESDAY!! I am pretty excited about it! I will go in at 7 A.M. and they will get things started! My Dr. said that I am a good candidate for being induced since everything is going great. My baby's heartbeat is right where it is supposed to be for a full term baby. My cervix is still 2cm. dilated, but he said that it is also soft. I'm assuming that means that it has softened all of the way. He didn't give me a percentage this time. Well that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment