Tuesday, May 4, 2010

38 week Dr. Appointment

This morning I had my Dr. appointment again. It went well like always. I was pretty much measuring the same as last week, which is a good thing. My Dr. said that he thinks that I might have my baby within this week. I sure hope so! He also said that if I don't have her by next week I have the option of choosing a day to have her. I wanted to say that I was ready now, but Steven has his last two finals tomorrow and my mom has a busy week this week too. I guess that it will be good to wait if I can. I haven't heard a whole lot about getting induced so I don't really know the pro's and cons. It seems like some people have no problems with it and some people are completely against it. Everybody that I know who had their labor induced had perfectly healthy babies. I guess I should learn a little about it before making a decision to just get it done next week. If anyone knows anything about it feel free to let me know what you know!

1 comment: